Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcoming an old friend back for 2011!

For those that have known me for a fairly long time it's - being positive!  I've made up my mind that I need to do this for my health, my friends and my family.  I'm not sure when it started to disappear, but I need to bring it back.  I started reading posts when I first started blogging and I was pretty full of positive-ness.

I hope my true friends remind me of this - to be more positive.  Even when I'm on Instant Messenger I will smile when I type - do you think that'll help LOL?



http://valentinaramos.blogspot.com/2009/03/rogelio-and-quotes.html


Thanks for reading and here's to a better, joyful, healthy and happy 2011!

2 comments:

Mo said...

I like that, smiling and posting at the same time! Maybe I'll try that too!
xomo

Della said...

Thanks for the reminder to stay positive!