Thursday, January 6, 2011

NaBloPoMo prompt for today (and some other assorted stuff)



One of my sweet grandkids - London


Kant said that we require three things by which to measure happiness: someone to love, something we like to do, and something to look forward to. Who do you love, what do you like to do, and what are you looking forward to this year?

Well I have a lot of "someones" I love - my husband, my pets, my daughter, grandkids, mom, sister, nieces, nephews and some online friends I've talked to on the phone but haven't met yet.  I love you all!

Something I like to do - write, read and listen to music.  Song stuck in my head right now - Dynamite by Taio Cruz

 

What I'm looking forward to this year - right now I'm taking one day at a time.  Even though I'm striving to be more positive this year all I can say is I'm looking forward to be happier this year.

Speaking of positive -

I LOVE this story!  It goes to show you that you can be so down and someone touches your life - and your or your life can change in an instant.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/homeless-man-radio-voice-hopes-work-12544699



and this - is just ADORABLE!

2 comments:

Della said...

This was such a cute video! Thank you for sharing it :)

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Stopping by from Boggy Moms to say hello and be your newest follower!

You sound very blessed in your life. Lots to look forward to this year!