WARNING: if you don't like rats/mice don't read LOL:
Kat's January post reminded me of the times I got stuck with pregnant mice and rats. The first time I was around 10 years old and had a crush on an older boy named Donald. He said "do you want to buy a mouse for a dollar - I'll give you the food too!" Wow what a deal, huh? My grandmom across the street took her in and pretty soon - babies! I checked a few days later and no babies. My grandpop said he "took them for a swim in the Delaware". I remember hearing something about brothers and sisters not caring if they were related and it was a foggy kind of "birds and bees" talk.
Another blog I follow is http://thejourneyleadshome.wordpress.com/
Pam deals with chronic illness like myself, and at one point I e-mailed her about losing weight together. I know I need to, but I am pretty much like
Another blog I like - http://www.fragileannie.com/. Annie posts things that make me laugh and make me think.
http://lindapetersondesigns.blogspot.com/ - a great online teacher, a really creative person. I love reading her blogs and looking at her creations - she inspires me.
Here are some funny quotes I find about friends:
1. "A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." ~ Bernard Meltzer
2. "There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money." ~ Benjamin Franklin
3. "Money can't buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy." ~ Spike Milligan
4. "A true friend stabs you in the front." ~ Oscar Wilde
5. "Marriage is a sort of friendship recognized by the police." ~ Anonymous
6. "An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body." ~ Jim Hayes
7. "Give me one friend, just one, who meets the needs of all my varying moods." ~ Esther M. Clark
8. "Love is blind. Friendship tries not to notice." ~ Anonymous
9. "I have lost friends, some by death, others through sheer inability to cross the street." ~ Virginia Woolf
10. "Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate." ~ Thomas Jones