Sunday, January 2, 2011

Four legged friends (well and one 3 legged)






I've written about our pets before, but since I'm trying to write about friends every day, these are our friends, our family.

Ivy makes me laugh - she's curious and a bit naughty LOL.

Jack is a sweetheart, very mellow, and when I get to bed I can hear him jump up and purr to be petted.

Sweetie puts her paw up when I'm reading to get my attention LOL.

Whiskers is our oldest - she's 16 and was born with 3 legs.  She's been an outside cat and even when I bring her in for a while she wants out after a while.  She climbs trees, roofs - she's great.

Kayonna is a typical chihuahua - she thinks she's a Great Dane LOL.  Curly is sweet and lays with me.  They both fight to be "top dog" LOL.  I was watching America's Funniest Videos and there were 3 poodles and the woman asked "who was naughty?" and the two looked at the one - it cracked me up!  Poodles are pretty smart.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the pictures of your animals! What cuties!