Monday, November 1, 2010

National Blog Posting Month - NaBloPoMo



A picture of my 5 year old grandson Brandon as Darth Vader! Not sure if that's a little prize he won but he sure deserved it!  That costume is pretty neat.


Nope this is NOT NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month.  I've wanted to join in for about 3 years but each time it came around I enthusiastic but intimidated.  I saw this post from Pam this morning and I jumped right on it!  NaBloPoMo is National Blog Posting Month and I signed up for it.


There is a writing prompt you can use if you are stuck - today's is "How would your life change if you didn't have rent or a mortgage to pay, i.e., if your housing was free?"  


I probably would use our rent money to put on some property down in Arizona, where our daughter and grandchildren live.  I'd be able to go down there for a few months when the weather up here is really awful, probably during the winter.


OK here are some links I thought interesting & hope you do too:


http://www.amusingplanet.com/2009/01/amazing-food-landscapes-by-carl-warner.html


I saw this first picture on another website and thought how pretty and tropical and looked closer - these pictures are amazing!


http://www.amusingplanet.com/2010/11/genzano-infiorata-flower-festival.html


This is in Italy in June - kind of reminds me of the Pasadena Rose Parade where the floats are made with flowers, etc.


Pasadena Rose Parade



A story in six words!

. . . until tomorrow!

1 comment:

Bluezy said...

Comon' gramma don't you know that is looks as if he is holding 3-CPO the talkative rebel allied Droid and most likely crushing it as he breathes heavily saying "I know you now the location of the Rebel Headquarters"!