Monday, November 8, 2010

My Dream House

Today I'm going to use the writing prompt on NaBloPoMo:


What would your dream home/apartment/condo/yurt look like? Where would it be? Who'd live in it with you?


I'd get enough acreage so that hubby and I would have a house and my daughter would have one too.  Our house would have everything on one floor, living room with a fireplace, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a big kitchen, a playroom/craft room and maybe a family room with enough room for me to start working on something I've wanted since 9th grade - a miniature Victorian dollhouse, a work/tool shed for hubby.  We live in Salem, Oregon and I would love to live in the Southwest - warm and dry weather.  I'd like enough room to grow a vegetable/herb garden, and have a few animals in the yard.


Not too much to ask for right?




This would be a great doll house to build but the furniture isn't cheap LOL so it might have to be a little smaller.


til tomorrow!

No comments: