My daughter Amy was 3 years old here - now she's 26!
I'm taking a class (at my own pace which is kinda slow lately) "Standing in your own Power" by Rachelle Mee Chapman One of the *8 Things post was done in September, but I think it's appropriate for me to do now. Sometimes I feel power-less, but there are some things that make me feel powerful - here they are:
1. When my grown daughter tells me something I've told her works/is right. It's good to know she's listening.
2. New underwear! When you are 53 and get something "fun" that only you and your significant other sees gives me a lift.
3. Songs where I blast the sound up: Fighter - Christina Aguilera, So What, U + Ur Hand - Pink, Kelly Clarkson, Pat Benatar - some of the lyrics are snarky, fun, in your face - I like that LOL
4. Learning at least one new thing every day - a new word, a new way to do something, etc.
5. Knowing that I have a voice on the internet - I can help someone by posting my experience, I can send out a message to people all over the world about signing a petition, adopting a dog/cat in trouble
6. When I can tell someone "they are not alone, I know"
7. Knowing I am loved
Some links that I find interesting and hope you do too:
I saw the crockpot lasagna and it looked pretty good!
cute red & white stocking shaped boxes for Christmas mailing
. . . til tomorrow!