Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Complicated . . . and other stuff I've liked in the past week



LOVED this movie and LOL quite a few times, and frankly felt a little sad when the women got together to laugh and talk and wished I was one of them.  For some reason almost every time I see a Baldwin brother I want to cringe LOL but Alec was pretty good in this movie.


now THIS show every show I've LMAO!  It's pretty crazy all the way through but it's sweet also.  Cloris Leachman - what can I say? She's amazing.

Well I liked the show "My Generation" done documentary style - it was cancelled after 2 shows! UGH


a beautiful documentary about 2 mentally handicapped adults who fell in love and got married.

Books I'm reading or going to read - 


written by a woman battling breast cancer, dog got lost and a whole town went to find him!


newest by Ann Rule - in the process of reading it

Music - haven't really discovered any new artists but still obsessed with Glee LOL - they are doing Rocky Horror Picture Show on 10/26!

Anything new you've discovered in your life?  Would love to hear about it!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I am giving you the Life is Good Award. Check out my entry with the instructions. You are an encouragement to me.

Pam
http://thejourneyleadshome.wordpress.com/2010/10/16/life-is-good-award/

Wendy said...

I loved "It's Complicated" so much that I went a second time and brought my boyfriend. :)