Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thank you Maya! and so sorry it took this long


For giving me the versatile Blogger Award!  She writes the Loving With Chronic Illness blog and she's an animal lover like me!  She also lives with a chronic illness - spondylitis.

Sorry this has taken me so long - not having a good time of it for the past week with neck, back, knee and hand pain in particular.

OK here are the requirements of the VBA -

OK according to the rules I have to:

Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you the award.

Thank you Maya!  visit her blog at  http://lovingwithchronicillness.blogspot.com/

Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself.

1.  I don't like plain ol' coffee.  Even drinking it at home I like flavored creamer.  Right now I have chocolate raspberry - YUM.  Don't care about the calories but when I get out and pass a Starbucks I'll get a flavored latte.  

2.  Right now on my DVR I have - Royal Pains, Amercian Pickers, Pillars of the Earth (a miniseries), Futurama and 3 reruns of General Hospital that feature "Brenda Barrett" LOL.

3. I didn't think I'd get one but I got myself a Kindle.  I like the idea of instead of a pile of books on my night stand I have the Kindle.  It even has a subscription to Dell's Horoscope every month- hard to get on the news stand here.

4.  I am SO glad Rich and I got Amy a computer for her birthday!  Now hopefully we'll be able to communicate with each other more and I'll get to see her and the boys and eventually Zoey too on webcam!
   
OK sorry but can only think of these right now LOL.
  
Rule #3: Pass the award onto 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are are fantastic!!

The Answer is Chocolate
who cares what the question is right LOL?

The Vintage Moth
free images

Salem Oregon Daily Photos

Polymer Clay Smooshers

My Food Looks Funny

Lisa Liza Lou
Lisa Fulmer inspires me with her creations

Life Imitates Doodles
Zentangle anyone?

Ciao Bella
 recipes YUM

Black and Missing but Not Forgotten
Black and Missing but not forgotten

Beez in the Belfry
Zentangles - love them!

Sorry I don't have more listed but I do read a lot of blogs.

Thanks again Maya!

1 comment:

Diane J Standiford said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Futurama? Loved that show.