Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blog Hop - I'm in!







OK  I follow Live it. Love it (or not). Write about it. and she's having a blog hop or blog carnival.  Just the title of the blog I'm loving it LOL.  OK so maybe I'll a little OLD to be in this hop but I like meeting new friends, so here's my intro . . .

I'm Gerri, almost 53 (the 28th of this month).  I've been married 26 years to Rich, a former Navy man, and we have a daughter Amy who is 26 TODAY!  We also have 3 grandchildren - Zoey, 8, Brandon, 5 and London 11 months.  Rich and I live in Oregon and Amy and grandkids live in Arizona and I miss them all a lot!

I am retired after working for about 35 years and I enjoy reading, writing, working in our garden and working with crafts.  I have a craft blog also - www.thecraftvirgin.blogspot.com - so you can see my hits and misses with crafting LOL.

I have fibromyalgia and arthritis but I try and have a positive attitude about it all.

Here are posts to get to know me better -

http://gerrisspace.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-won-i-won-versatile-bloggers-award.html

http://gerrisspace.blogspot.com/2010/06/8-things-passion-youre-soaking-in-it.html

Thanks for including me - now I'm off to read some of your blogs!

8 comments:

Drama Queen said...

Nice to meet you!

I am almost 50...and I feel younger every day!

Great blog!

Melinda said...

Happy birthday (a little early!) I'm closer to that half century mark every day - but we're not getting older - we're getting better!

Amanda said...

You're never too old to join in the fun. Happy birthday to your daughter. I couldn't imagine living far from my mom. I love having her close by to see my boys grow up. It must be so hard.

off to go check out your craft blog because i'm a crafter wannabe. I love to craft but havent done any in a long time because I dread the mess that I'd have to clean up afterwards. I dont want to add to the mess I already have.

Joan said...

Welcome to the hop! I look forward to reading more of your blog.

Shelly @ Life on the Wild Side said...

Hi Gerri! Great to meet you! Isn't blogging fun?!

Catherine said...

50 is just around the corner for me! I love bumping into other bloggers of age.

Catherine said...

Oh and btw I found you via the blog hop!

Sistergirl said...

Sorry I’m a little late, I’m #255,
I am happy to meet you and great blog Party!