Friday, June 4, 2010

*8 things Thur erhm Friday - Fill 'er up

OK due to some family "drama" (long story as usual) I totally forgot 8 things Thursday so I might have to make it 8 things Friday - or Saturday, etc.

This week Magpie Girl challenged up to find things that will fill us up - physically, emotionally, spiritually - you get the idea.  Here's my list:

1. LESS time online -  I think I need to "schedule" online and offline time.  I spend too much time online just piddling around doing nothing.

2. MORE vegetables and fruits - I like most of both I just need to eat more.

3. LESS time indoors and MORE time outside - even to sit in the yard when it's sunny outside.  I think we all need a little Vitamin D now and then.  Either that or maybe a tanning bed?

4. MORE creative time and LESS TV time - I can definitely use that, need that and can do it in the afternoons (see #1 LOL).  Taking some polymer clay classes through Linda Peterson again

What do YOU need more or less of to fill you up?

3 comments:

Mo said...

I need less time in my room, I have a big house, I need to go to another room every one in a while.

I need more time with my Sister and Mom, but I am so tired all the time.

I love your list...good ones for me too!

mo

WhisperingWriter said...

I could probably use less TV time too...

Pam said...

Hey, did you copy my list? Or did I copy yours? Wow. We should get together at Riverfront Park and eat veggies and fruit. LOL I need to make time to spend with my friends and sisters, too. I think I've become kind of a hermit, existing only at home, work, and the occasional trip to the grocery store.