I love looking each week at *8Things - it makes me think even if I don't have 8 things sometimes.
I was not one of those teenagers that screamed and went to every David Cassidy, Donny Osmond or The Monkees concerts - but I did buy all the Monkees albums LOL. I guess that made me passionate about them but only to a certain extent.
Things I am passionate about -
1. The sound and looking at the ocean. I didn't know the ocean and beach could be so beautiful until I moved to Oregon.
2. Andrea Bocelli singing Mille Lune Mille Onde - this song just gets to me LOL
3. Lobster - broiled with drawn butter to dip it in - plain and simple and ohhhh so good!
4. Beautiful colorful fabrics, quilts - http://www.grandbazaarfabrics.com/ and
- maybe that's why I also like stuff by Mary Engelbreit - here are some cute desktop wallpapers - http://www.maryengelbreit.com/make-takes/desktop-backgrounds/
5. Dark chocolate with mint or raspberries
6. Even after 26 years I am still passionate about my husband. It's different than when we first were together and we'd look at each other and jump into bed but I still get a little thrill just sharing a kiss.
7. Not sure if it's passion but one day I'd love to see the Aurora Borealis
What are YOU passionate about?