Monday, June 8, 2009

The Sound of Silence

OK I messed up LOL.

June's Creative Every Day is "sound" and I posted yet again on nature. Oh well LOL.

Right now it is silent here. I turned off the music & TV. Sometimes though silence to me means being alone, but silence can be good to gather your thoughts. When I was studying for school I had to have no distractions. I needed quiet - silence.


When I write though I need some music - it motivates me. Same with creating some in Paint Shop Pro. I remember when I used to do my homework when I was younger I'd have the radio on.


I associate happy times with music - weddings, my mom singing along to music on the AM radio we had. Our wedding reception. Me singing along to music in the car and my daughter telling me "Mom stop it!" LOL but now SHE does it!


LOVE this link I found this morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfxCnZ4Dp3c&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideomash%2Eorg%2F%3Fp%3D249&feature=player_embedded

I think I'm gonna love this months posting!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Great clip!!! Music - it was the one thing I missed the most when we had to do our week of media deprivation.