Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bucket List continued

Paragliding - yes you heard me right. I used to be afraid of heights but somehow I think this would be FAN-tastic! Not sure if I want to do it over water, unless it's really warm water.



Scuba diving - not sure if I could do this. I've always had problems with my ears and I'm not sure about the pressure, etc.



Both of these activities would be great in Hawaii or Australia - two places I'd like to go, and they are also on my list. I'd love to explore the Great Barrier Reef - so beautiful!



I'd like to get an article or book published - even if I have to do the publishing myself. I've started so many stories - just need to finish them.

Thank you San for your comment about ME going on Oprah to tell my story. I do have an online support group of mostly women and I kind of feel like the "baby" of the group since I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 2-3 years ago. There are many other women who have suffered a lot longer, went through a bunch of doctors telling them it's - depression, menopause, in their heads, etc. I sent a little something to the show - we'll see.

Beautiful sunny day here but I feel like I need an "oil can" LOL. Think I will go and sit out in the sun.

No comments: