Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cirque du Soleil and Newport, OR

First off no shooting date the other day, but Rich and I did get out for lunch and shopping. I indulged myself and got a full body massage pad that has heat, a huge cushy pillow and super soft blanket for when I either lay on the couch or the bed and a couple of pairs of soft socks, and some Valentine's candy that was on sale 70% off. It was also good to have time with Rich to just talk.

Yesterday I was going to write about my Bucket List but got a little sidetracked. One thing on my list - see LOVE put on at the Mirage in Las Vegas. I've never seen a Cirque show and this is one thing I would love to do:

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/showstickets/love/intro/intro.htm?sa_campaign=internal_click/redirect/love

I even talked to Rich about it yesterday, staying in Las Vegas for 2-3 days. And today - I got this newsletter in the mail about airfare, hotel & Cirque tickets!

Another item - swimming with dolphins with our grandchildren, daughter and son-in-law (almost). I want to see many things through their eyes as I did with our daughter Amy while she was growing up. I hope she'll appreciate seeing that also - children grow up so fast.

Along with my ramblings I'll be including some more things on my casual Bucket List. If you have a list I'd love to hear about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a Bucket List too!!! An old Boss of mine once told me that if you have a Plan there's a 70% chance of it happening, No Plan and the percent is ZERO. I have been to LOVE in Vegas. Once with expensive seats and once with mediocre priced seats. The cheaper seats were the BEST! You got to experience and see more. Save your money for great seats to see Tom Jones!!!!
Hugs
Bobbie