Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Article about Fibromyalgia I read . . .

in The Mid-Willamette Valley your health supplement that you find in doctors offices throughout Salem.

Very interesting -

http://clients.digipage.co.uk/?userpath=00000018/00002001/00027883/&page=10

it talks about cutting out sugar, gluten and wheat from your diet to lessen the pain.

I am going through a "flare" where pain intensifies throughout the body. I am a bit stressed to tell the truth about our new addition to the family. He is a BIG dog and I've never owned a big dog. I did finally get a full night sleep last night YAY!

I've been officially diagnosed 2 years ago and still trying to figure this fibro out LOL.

Other news - Rich called Amy and he's wanting to talk to her. I'm hoping this is a step in healing their relationship.

. . . til tomorrow

No comments: